How to Participate
Use Twitter to spread the word about Dark Patterns. It's the most effective way to put pressure onto companies to stop using Dark Patterns.
- Retweet, quote and favorite other people's tweets about Dark Patterns.
- @mention the offending brands and tell them what you think about their practices.
- When you see a Dark Pattern, take screenshots and tweet it. Mention
@darkpatterns or use the hashtag #darkpattern.
- If you've got an example that doesn't fit into a tweet, you can use a platform like medium or
imgur, then tweet it.
- If you're a journalist, you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. We aren't great at responding to email — Twitter is best.